- Top level overview of The Japanese Defense Industry
- A breakdown of the Japanese defense industry by spend pattern valued from 2007 through 2011 and forecasted from 2012 through 2016
- A breakdown of the markets by segment valued from 2007 through 2011 and forecasted from 2012 through 2016
- Details of top companies active across the Japanese defense industry
- Emerging trends and opportunities in the Japanese defense industry in the last 12 months
This report offers insights into market opportunities and entry strategies adopted by foreign OEMs to gain a market share in the Japanese defense industry. In particular, it offers in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market opportunity and attractiveness: Detailed analysis of the current market size and growth expectations during 2011–2016, including highlights of the key drivers, to aid understanding of the growth dynamics. It also benchmarks the sector against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
- Procurement dynamics: Trend analysis of imports and exports, along with their implications and impact on the Japanese defense industry.
- Industry structure: Five forces analysis to identify various power centers in the industry and how these are likely to develop in the future.
- Market entry strategy: Analysis of possible ways to enter the market, along with knowledge of how existing companies have entered the market, including key contracts, alliances, and strategic initiatives.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: Analysis of the competitive landscape of defense manufacturers in Japan. It provides an overview of the key defense companies (both domestic and foreign) along with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
- Business environment and country risk: A range of drivers at country level, assessing business environment and country risk. It covers historical and forecast values for a range of indicators evaluating business confidence, economic performance, infrastructure quality and availability, labor force, demographics, and political and social risk.
- Analysis of defense industry market size from 2007 through 2011 and forecasts till 2016
- Analysis of defense budget allocation.
- Benchmarking with key global markets.
- Market opportunities.
- Defense procurement dynamics.
- Industry dynamics.
- Market entry strategy.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights.
- Business environment and country risk.
Here you can find more information: The Japanese Defense Industry – Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016