- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading aerospace industry executives
- Analysis of the changing business dynamics in the aerospace industry
- Analysis of the challenges faced by buyers and suppliers
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading aerospace industry executives. It analyzes the future business challenges in the aerospace industry for 2011-12. This report gives you access to the category-level business challenges of leading purchase decision makers. The report also identifies future growth of buyers and suppliers. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of XXXX industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which XX% represent Director and C‑level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- In the report, buyers identify what suppliers need to do to maintain their business and the key actions being taken by industry players to overcome the leading business threats.
- The report provides qualitative analysis of the key industry threats and opportunities.
Here you can find more information: Threats and Opportunities in the Aerospace Industry — 2011–2012: Survey Brief