- Top level overview of The Venezuelan Defense Industry
- A breakdown of the Venezuelan defense industry by spend pattern valued from 2006 through 2010 and forecasted from 2011 through 2015
- A breakdown of the markets by segment valued from 2006 through 2010 and forecasted from 2011 through 2015
- Details of top companies active across the Venezuelan defense industry
- Emerging trends and opportunities in the Venezuelan defense industry in the last 12 months
This report offers insights into the market opportunities and entry strategies adopted by foreign OEMs
(original equipment manufacturers) to gain a market share in the Venezuelan defense industry. In
particular, it offers in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market opportunity and attractiveness: detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations during 2011–2015, including highlights of the key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
- Procurement dynamics: trend analysis of imports and exports, together with its implications and impact on the Venezuelan defense industry.
- Industry structure: five forces analysis to identify various power centers in the industry and how these are likely to develop in the future.
- Market entry strategy: analysis of possible ways to enter the market, together with detailed descriptions of how existing players have entered the market, including key contracts, alliances, and strategic initiatives.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of competitive landscape of the defense industry in Venezuela. It provides an overview of key defense companies (both domestic and foreign), together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
- Business environment and country risk: a range of drivers at country level, assessing business environment and country risk. It covers historical and forecast values for a range of indicators, evaluating business confidence, economic performance, infrastructure quality and availability, labor force, demographics, and political and social risk.
- Analysis of Defense industry market size from 2006 through 2010 and forecasts till 2015
- Analysis of defense budget allocation
- Benchmarking with key global markets
- Market opportunities
- Defense procurement dynamics
- Industry dynamics
- Market entry strategy
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights
- Business environment and country risk
Here you can find more information: The Venezuelan Defense Industry — Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies Analyses and Forecasts to 2015