- Top level overview of The Pakistani Defense Industry
- A breakdown of the Pakistani defense industry by spend pattern valued from 2007 through 2011 and forecasted from 2012 through 2016
- A breakdown of the markets by segment valued from 2007 through 2011 and forecasted from 2012 through 2016
- Details of top companies active across the Pakistani defense industry
- Emerging trends and opportunities in the Pakistani defense industry in the last 12 months
This report offers insights into market opportunities and entry strategies adopted by foreign OEMs to gain a market share in the Pakistani defense industry. In particular, it offers in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market opportunity and attractiveness: Detailed analysis of the current market size and growth expectations during 2012–2016, including highlights of the key drivers, to aid understanding of the growth dynamics. It also benchmarks the sector against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
- Procurement dynamics: Trend analysis of imports and exports, along with their implications and impact on the Pakistani defense industry.
- Industry structure: Five forces analysis to identify various power centers in the industry and how these are likely to develop in the future.
- Market entry strategy: Analysis of possible ways to enter the market, along with knowledge of how existing companies have entered the market, including key contracts, alliances, and strategic initiatives.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: Analysis of the competitive landscape of defense manufacturers in Pakistan. It provides an overview of the key defense companies (both domestic and foreign) along with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
- Business environment and country risk: A range of drivers at country level, assessing business environment and country risk. It covers historical and forecast values for a range of indicators evaluating business confidence, economic performance, infrastructure quality and availability, labor force, demographics, and political and social risk.
- Analysis of defense industry market size from 2007 through 2011 and forecasts till 2016
- Analysis of defense budget allocation
- Benchmarking with key global markets
- Market opportunities
- Defense procurement dynamics
- Industry dynamics
- Market entry strategy
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights
- Business environment and country risk
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insight into the Pakistani defense industry with current, historic and forecast market values
- Gain insight into market opportunity and attractiveness
- Gain insight into industry procurement dynamics
- Gain insight into industry structure
- Gain insight into the regulations governing the Pakistani defense industry and the potential market entry strategies with an expert analysis of the competitive structure
- Identify top companies of the Pakistani defense industry along with profiles of all those companies
The Pakistani defense industry, which valued US$5.8 billion in 2011, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.5% over the forecast period, to value US$9.9 billion by 2016. Indeed, the increased internal instability of the country following the onset of its participation in the international military campaign against terrorism, which is widely referred to as the ‘war on terror’, will continue to drive Pakistani defense expenditure over the next five years. Moreover, the nation’s long-standing territorial dispute with neighboring India means that the Pakistani defense strategy will largely correspond with the Indian’s spending and development programs. Furthermore, Pakistan is expected to allocate more than 3% of its GDP on defense expenditure over the forecast period, despite its relatively small economy. However, while the country received an additional US$7.4 billion of military aid from the US for its contributions towards the ‘war on terror’ during the review period, it is expected to receive an increased package of US$7.6 billion over the forecast period.
Here you can find more information: The Pakistani Defense Industry – Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies and Forecasts to 2016