- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading aerospace industry executives
- Analysis of market growth practices
- Analysis of the demand in emerging markets and growth expectations in developed countries
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading “&LOWER(C41)&” industry executives. It analyzes how demand and growth expectations are set to change in the Aerospace industry in 2011-12. The report also provides access to information categorized by company type, company turnover, buyer, supplier and region.”
- The opinions and forward looking statements of XXXX industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which XX% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- This report covers data and analysis on demand in emerging markets and growth expectations in developed countries.
Here you can find more information: The Market Growth Outlook in the Aerospace Industry — 2011–2012: Survey Brief