SMi’s 3rd annual Joint Forces Simulation & Training conference, to be held in London on 24th and 25th January 2012, is designed to address the ever-changing operational training needs, technological aspects & challenges within the global training & simulation community.
The two-day conference will focus on how the combined multinational forces of land, sea and air work together to prepare for modern combat. Delegates will have the chance to explore the joint training exercises that coalition forces undertake in their quest to simulate real warfighting scenarios and thereby provide their personnel with the best available training.
JFS&T 2012 will allow delegates to hear expert insight on topics including the DOD Virtual World Framework, education and training at the SACT, the future of USMC training and urban warfare simulation training.
SMi is delighted that this year’s opening Keynote Lecture will be made by Dr. Dai Morris, Head of Capability Joint Training Evaluation and Simulation, Ministry of Defence, UK. His presentation will discuss the role of the Defence Change Programme to enable simulation in delivering defence training. This keynote address will update on current MoD activity as well as give invaluable insight to future plans and programmes from the UK MoD.
Network with the following registered attendees, including:
- BAE Systems
- Swedish Armed Forces Headquarters
- Baltic Defence College
- CAE Military Simulation & Training Division
- Aviation Training International Ltd
- Lockheed Martin UK
- Ministry of Defence, UK
- Cubic Defense
Hear from a leading line-up of key speakers:
- Lieutenant General Karlheinz Viereck, Deputy Chief of Staff Joint Force Training, NATO
- Colonel David Smith, Program Manager Training Systems (PMTRASYS), US Marine Corps
- Dr. Dai Morris, Head of Capability, Joint Training Evaluation & Simulation, UK MoD
- Brigadier General Meelis Kiili, Commandant, Baltic Defence College
- Charles Redlinger, Business Development Manager, King Abdullah II Special Operations Training Center
- Dr. Stephanie Lackey, Program Director, University Of Central Florida
- Andy Fawkes, Deputy Head of Capability Joint Training Evaluation and Simulation, Ministry of Defence, UK
- Andrew Gray, Helicopter Projects Manager, European Defence Agency
Visit www.jointforcestraining.com for more information or to register your place. Alternatively, contact James Hitchen at Tel: +44 (0)207 827 6054 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org