- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading aerospace industry executives
- Analysis on how aerospace companies’ media spend, marketing and sales strategies and practices are set to change in 2011–2012
- Analysis on spending plans, media budget allocations, challenges and sales strategies of leading aerospace industry suppliers
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading aerospace industry executives. It analyzes how aerospace industry suppliers’ media spend, marketing and sales strategies and business practices are set to change in 2011–2012. This report gives you access to the media channel spending outlooks, media budgets, marketing agency selection criteria, business challenges and sales tactics of leading suppliers. The report also identifies future growth of buyers and suppliers, M&A and investment expectations. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and sizes.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 295 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 56% represent Director and C‑level respondents
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior marketing decision makers and leading supplier organizations
- The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Africa and Middle East
- In the report, buyers identify what suppliers need to do to maintain their business and the key actions being taken by industry players to overcome the leading business threats
- Key topics covered include media spend activity, marketing and sales behaviors and strategies by suppliers, as well as threats and opportunities, investment outlook and business confidence among both buyers and suppliers.
- The report examines current practices and provides future expectations over the next 12–24 months
- The report provides qualitative analysis of the key industry threats and opportunities and contains full survey results
- This report covers data and analysis on media channel expenditure, marketing and sales practices and industry developments by suppliers
Here you can find more information: Global Aerospace Supplier Industry Outlook Survey 2011–2012