- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading aerospace industry executives
- Analysis on how aerospace companies’ procurement expenditure, business strategies and practices are set to change in 2011–2012
- Analysis on spending plans, budget allocations, challenges and investment opportunities of purchase decision makers
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading aerospace industry executives. It analyzes how aerospace companies’ procurement expenditure, business strategies and practices are set to change in 2011–2012. This report gives you access to the category-level spending outlooks, budgets, supplier selection criteria, business challenges and investment opportunities of leading purchase decision makers. The report also identifies future growth of buyers and suppliers, M&A and e-procurement. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and sizes.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 295 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 56% represent Director and C-level respondents
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations
- The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Africa & Middle East
- This report covers data and analysis on buyer expenditure, procurement and industry developments
- Key topics covered include aerospace industry buyer expenditure activity, procurement behaviors and strategies, threats and opportunities for the aerospace industry, economic outlook and business confidence.
- In the report, buyers identify what suppliers need to do to maintain their business and the key actions being taken by industry players to overcome the leading business threats
- The report examines current practices and provides future expectations over the next 12–24 months
- The report provides qualitative analysis of the key industry threats and opportunities and contains full survey results
Here you can find more information: Global Aerospace Industry Outlook Survey 2011–2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends, Opportunities