- Top level overview of Defense Expenditure in Taiwan
- A breakdown of the Taiwanese defense industry by spend pattern valued from 2006 through 2010 and forecasted from 2011 through 2015
- A breakdown of the markets by segments valued from 2006 through 2010 and forecasted from 2011 through 2015
- Emerging trends and opportunities in the Taiwanese defense industry in the last 12 months
This report offers insights into the market opportunities and entry strategies adopted by foreign OEMs (original equipment manufacturers) to gain a market share in the Taiwanese defense industry. In particular, it offers in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market opportunity and attractiveness: detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations during 2011–2015, including details of the key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
- Industry structure: five forces analysis to identify various power centers in the industry and how these are likely to develop in the future.
- Market entry strategy: analysis of possible ways to enter the market, together with detailed descriptions of how existing players have achieved this, including key contracts, alliances and strategic initiatives.
- Business environment and country risk: a range of drivers at country level, assessing business environment and country risk. It covers historical and forecast values for a range of indicators, evaluating business confidence, economic performance, infrastructure quality and availability, labor force, demographics, and political and social risk.
- Analysis of Defense industry market size from 2006 through 2010 and forecasts till 2015
- Analysis of defense budget allocation
- Benchmarking with key global markets
- Market opportunities
- Defense procurement dynamics
- Market entry strategy
Here you can find more information: Defense Expenditure in Taiwan to 2015 — Market Sizing and Forecasts: Market Profile — GlobalDefence.net — Defence Studies