1st – 2nd February 2012
Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, Singapore
Already a highly select, authoritative committee of senior level industry experts have registered to discuss the major Defence Export controls and regulations in the region. Registered organisations include:
Ministry of Defence Singapore, Rolls-Royce, Thales, Thales Optronics, Boeing, Finmeccanica, Australian Department of Defence, US Embassy Singapore, US Embassy Malaysia, US Department of Homeland Security, US Department of Defence, Palau Government and WL Gore Associates
NEW SPEAKER ANNOUNCEMENT:
Mr. Satyajeet Rajan, Joint Secretary for Exports, Ministry of Defence, India
Mr. Rajan, will be a Guest of Honour Keynote Speaker on Day 1 discussing Indian Export Controls and Regulations.
Leading speakers from all over the world, including:
- Ambassador Sune Danielsson, Head of Secretariat, Wassenaar Arrangement
- James Hursch, Director of the Defence Technology Security Administration (DTSA), US Department of Defense
- Donald Pearce, Regional Export Control Officer, US Embassy, Singapore
- Angelina Gurunathan, Principal Assistant Director, Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI), Malaysia
- Tran Ba Cuong, Director of Origin and Control Division, Ministry of Industry and Trade, Vietnam
- David Hayes, Director, David Hayes Export Controls and Chairman, Export Group for Aerospace and Defence, UK
- Gary Stanley, President, Global Legal Services
- Robert. S. Kovac, Managing Director, Directorate of Defence Trade Controls, US Department of State
With key topics being discussed from the most up-to-date ITAR and EAR regulations to the latest treaties being introduced in the region. Take this chance to network with the key policy makers and participate in interactive panel discussions on all the talked about export controls, listen to industry examples of how to comply with the new regulations, controls and laws so your company do not get caught out.
Defence Exports is a major discussion area within the Defence arena and this conference will provide a fantastic insight into the Asia Export Controls and the future for Defence Exports in the region.
Visit www.defence-exportsasia.com for more details.