- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading aerospace industry executives
- Provides data on the current size of procurement budgets of buyer companies in the aerospace industry
- Provides insight into the buying behaviors of the global aerospace industry and market competition for supplier companies
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading aerospace industry executives. It analyzes how spending activities are set to change in the aerospace industry in 2011–12. This report gives you access to the category-level spending behavior of leading purchase decision makers. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of XXXX industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which XX% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- This report covers data and analysis on buyer expenditure.
Here you can find more information: Buyer Spend Activity in the Aerospace Industry – 2011-2012: Survey Brief – GlobalDefence.net – Defence Studies