China’s decision to veto a condemnation of Syria’s regime at the United Nations Security Council is just the latest signal that illustrates the need for a fundamental change in Chinese foreign policy.
Last Updated (Friday, 27 April 2012 13:18)
- Die Nato am Wendepunkt - Deutschland zwischen allen Stühlen
- Egypt - Collaboration with Mubarak costs Vodafone soccer sponsorship and fans
- Egypt: Heading for more turbulence
- Europa - Ballistic Missile Defence? - Was ist das eigentlich?
- France - Arrest of ex-Portsmouth player spotlights soccer as a jihadist recruitment tool
- Global Sporting Events: Battlegrounds for Human Rights