This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading defense supplier industry executives. It analyzes how defense industry suppliers’ media spend, marketing and sales strategies and business practices are set to change in 2011–2012. This report gives you access to the media channel spending outlooks, media budgets, marketing agency selection criteria, business challenges and sales tactics of leading suppliers. The report also identifies future growth of suppliers, M&A and investment expectations. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and sizes.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 307 industry executives have been captured in our in•depth survey, of which 58% represent Director and C•level respondents
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations
- The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia•Pacific and Africa & Middle East
- This report covers data and analysis on buyer expenditure, procurement and industry developments
- Key topics covered include defense supplier expenditure activity, behaviors and strategies, threats and opportunities, economic outlook and business confidence.
- In the report buyers identify what suppliers need to do to maintain their business and the key actions being taken by industry players to overcome the leading business threats
- The report examines current practices and provides future expectations over the next 12•24 months
Here you can find more information: Global Defense Supplier Industry Outlook Survey 2011–12: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends